We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information
- The User is not obliged to disclose his/her personal data by visiting and accessing to this Website.
- SF collects some personal data (e.g. name, e-mail, mailing address and telephone number) exclusively when the User registers on the Website with the purposes of (i) using certain products and services (ii) accessing to certain contents (iii) receiving information about SF events, products, services, and activities, (iv) participating in draws and any kind of promotions and (v) any other purpose that may require the User's data to be duly executed and developed.
- Any personal data submitted by the User shall be stored in a file owned and managed by SF.
- The User acknowledges and accepts that SF shall be entitled to use the collected data for the following purposes: for technical administration of the Website, for provide information to the User related to SF products, services, promotions and events, for execute the activities and promotions organized by SF in which the User participates, for achieve and maintain a high level service on the Website and for market research purposes.
- SF may send to the User, as part of an "opt in" mailing list, communications related to the abovementioned purposes through any media (including email and other systems such as SMS). Every time the User receives a SF communication, he/she shall be entitled to "opt out" of receiving further communications.
- SF reserves the right to disclose User's personal data to the third parties SF considers for carrying out the abovementioned purposes, as well as other commercial and/or promotional purposes of SF or such third parties. SF shall request to the third parties to treat the User's personal data according to the relevant applicable law.
- The User is entitled to object to the processing of his/her personal data by SF contacting SF by mail to the address Ronda General Mitre 126, 4th Floor, 08021 Barcelona- SPAIN; or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The User is also entitled to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation of his/her personal data contacting SF by mail to the address Ronda General Mitre 126, 4th Floor, 08021 Barcelona - SPAIN; or by e-mail to email@example.com.