The information on this site is subject to this legal notice
1. Identification of the Company
- The owner and manager of this website (the Website) is SUPERLEAGUE FORMULA S.A. (SF), an Spanish Company with domicile in Ronda General Mitre 126, 4th floor, 08021 Barcelona - SPAIN, with VAT Number A-63715619, registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Sheet B-307648, Volume 37333, Folio 24 and Inscription 1.
- SF has registered this domain name in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Sheet B-307648, Volume 39992, Folio 144 and Inscription 12.
- By accessing and using the Website you (the User) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which may be updated and changed by SF at any time without prior notification to the User.
- This Website is aimed to a broad audience. The legal guardians of User under age are responsible to authorize his/her children to visit and/or register in the Website, as well as supervise and/or determine which contents of the Website are appropriate for the User, without any responsibility of SF in this sense.
- The User undertakes to use the Website and its content for lawful purposes, following SF instructions and avoiding any conduct that could restrict the use of this Website by third parties, including the introduction of viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- The User shall not execute any action that could damage SF honor or good reputation in any manner.
- In the event the User uses particular services of the Website, the User and SF shall be subject to the terms or rules expressly posted by SF and accepted by the User.
- SF reserves the right to alter, modify or suspend, temporarily or permanently, any content or service provided in the Website or the Website itself.
3. Intellectual Property
- Any copyright and other intellectual property rights related to the Website and its content are the exclusive property of SF, worldwide and for the maximum term established by law, including but not limited to the look and feel of the Website, texts, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, names, logos, trademarks, design rights, music, maps, electronically generated material, computer generated art, headings, videos, software and the combination of any or all of such elements.
- Such exclusive rights include the right of reproduction, distribution, broadcasting, public communication, making available to the public and transformation by any means, format or process.
- The Users are authorized to view, access, copy, store, reproduce, print and download the abovementioned material for personal non-commercial use only, respecting in any case the copyright notices and/or watermarks inserted on it by SF. The Users are not entitled to modify, create derivative works, reproduce, distribute, upload or commercialize the material by any means or any manner for financial gain.
- The view, access and use of the Website do not mean SF is granting or assigning any right or license to the User.
4. Disclaimer’s and Liabilities
- SF shall not be liable for the products and services offered or sold by third parties other than SF, including third parties duly authorized by SF or found through the Website. For the sake of clarity, the User accepts that the dealings, contracts, purchases or communications the User has with such third parties shall be subject to the terms and conditions provided of the third party, being SF completely excluded of such relation and having no responsibility in connection with any damage or loss of any kind arising from it.
- SF shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage suffered by the User or User's computer equipment or other proprietary material due to User's use or view of the Website or due to the User's downloads of any material (videos, photographs, texts) from it, including such damages caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material.
- SF does not guarantee the functions of the Website shall be uninterrupted or error-free, or that such defects shall be repaired or corrected.
- SF shall not be liable for the opinions and statements of the User about SF, the Website, third parties or other users.
- The User is responsible of maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account that may be provided by SF in some registration process. SF shall not be liable for the loss or damages suffered by the User as result of a bad use or unauthorized use of such password and account.
5. Downloading content
- Downloading any material from the Website by a User is done at User's discretion and risk, being the User solely responsible for any damage to the User's computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading of any such material.
- No act of downloading or otherwise copying or reproducing any material of the Website means a transfer or assignment of any rights to the User.
- The Website may offer links to other third parties' websites or resources. Such websites or resources are independent to SF, meaning that SF has no control over them and is neither responsible for its access, content, products and services, advertising or any other materials. The User further agrees that SF shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused or in connection with the use of third party's websites which links are provided by SF Website.
- The User agrees not to create a link of the Website from another website without prior written approval of SF.
- The link to the Website does not permit the User to use SF names logos, trademarks, designs or any intellectual property material.
7. Governing Law
- Any claim related to the use of the Website shall be filed within one (1) year after the cause an reason of such claim arose.
- Email: email@example.com
- Post mail: Superleague Formula S.A. - Ronda General Mitre 126, 4th Floor, 08021 Barcelona, Spain